Proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ and Transforming Lives
by bringing God’s miracles into your home and raising and empowering the next generation to live by godly principles
by providing prayer, hope, and encouragement
and reaching out to the most neglected and disadvantaged
in the Philippines, Asia, and the world.
Who We Are
CBN Asia is a multi-faceted non-profit committed to proclaiming Christ and transforming lives in the Philippines, Asia, and the world through media, prayer counseling, humanitarian aid, and cross-cultural missions training.
Tracing back its roots in 1976, the Philippines was blessed to be the very first country outside the United States to broadcast The International 700 Club.
Driven to be Jesus’ hands and feet to the needy, Operation Blessing International conducted initial outreach projects in the 1980s at the Smokey Mountain dumpsite in Tondo and other areas in the Philippines. In the same way, Superbook, the children’s Bible animated series, was immensely loved by a massive number of children nationwide when it first aired in the ‘80s.
The Christian Broadcasting Network's (CBN) evangelistic media blitz entitled, “The Answer”, was shown in 1994 and this resulted in millions of viewers coming to the saving power of Jesus Christ and accepted Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
But God was just getting started. The Lord impressed to CBN President and CEO Gordon Robertson, Founder and then President of CBN Asia, His word in Zechariah 4:10, “Do not despise the days of small beginnings.” Thus, on September 30, 1994, Gordon, established an office in Makati, Philippines. The following year, he founded the Asian Center for Missions (ACM), dedicated to training and sending Asian missionaries throughout the world.
In February 1998, founding chairman of CBN and host of The 700 Club, Pat Robertson, dedicated the TV studio and prayed prophetically, “Let the Gospel spread from here to all of Asia.” Then on March 24, 1999, the inaugural live broadcast of The 700 Club Asia aired.
The 700 Club Counseling Center, now called the CBN Asia Prayer Center, was also established to pray, minister, and counsel to people 24/7 through different channels.
From its humble beginnings in Manila in 1994, CBN Asia has expanded with cutting-edge programs, projects, and services that touch hearts, cultures, and nations with love and compassion.
Devoted to its core values of innovation, integrity, and excellence, CBN Asia has become a model for other CBN regional offices in the neighboring Asian nations of China, Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Cambodia.
As mandated by God, our mission is to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ to the people of the Philippines and the rest of Asia.
To achieve our mission,
- WE are committed to the strategic use of media, humanitarian outreaches, cross-cultural missions training, and prayer counseling
- WE are committed to maximize the use of our God-given resources, and
- WE are committed to do the work with integrity, excellence, and innovation by the power of the Holy Spirit
“…until the earth is filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord…”
- We believe that the Holy Bible is an inspired, infallible and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precepts.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin is lost and powerless to save himself.
- We believe that the only hope for man is to believe in Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, Who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind, and Who rose from the dead so that by receiving Him as Savior and Lord, man is redeemed by His blood.
- We believe that Jesus Christ in person will return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells those who have received Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and holy lives.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ and is composed of all those who through belief in Christ have been spiritually regenerated by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The mission of the Church is worldwide evangelization and the nurture and discipling of Christians.
26 Years of Proclaiming Christ, Transforming Lives
CBN Asia was founded
First airing of The 700 Club Asia
The Asian Center for Missions was established
Operation Blessing Foundation Philippines was founded
Operation Blessing Foundation Philippines had its first disaster response
Launch of the 24/7 700 Club Counseling Center, now the CBN Asia Prayer Center
Airing of the first telethon, “Miracles Happen”
Peter Kairuz became a regular host of The 700 Club Asia
Launch of youth-oriented show, One Cubed
Launch of kids program, A.S.T.I.G. (All Set to Imitate God)
Start of yearly airing of Tanikala, Holy Week Specials
Launch of Superbook Reimagined
Launch of Oyayi
CBN Asia partners went on their first-ever tour to Israel and Jordan
Launch of CBN Asia’s digital evangelism campaign, I Can BreakThrough
Launch of the online show, Beyond Small Talk
CBN Asia celebrated its 25th Anniversary through a worship concert and gala dinner titled “All for the ONE”
Launch of CBN Asia Online Shows
Launch of CBN Asia Reverb, now called Reverb Worship PH, CBN Asia’s music arm
Screening of CBN Asia’s first feature-length film, Oligase